The SSA-TF thermocouple sensor has a temperature range of -50 to +135 °C, with an unmatched accuracy of < 0.2 °C (calibrated ± 0.05 °C) , and a USB plug that saves calibration constants. The thermocouple is used with the Thermal Validation System, E-Val™ Pro, and is especially ideal for food applications and sterilization within pharmaceutical applications.
- The new E-Val Pro allows for easier access to controlled environments due to its compact size and light weight.Its flexible configuration can handle up to 40 channels per module. The large internal memory is capable of holding up to 10 studies.
The E-Val Pro thermocouple system for thermal validation is immensely easy to handle within controlled environments due to its compact size and light weight. The thermocouple system complies with FDA regulations as well and GAMP guidelines and is designed to be the ideal solution for any thermal validation process.
The secure and password protected module can handle up to 40 thermocouples and the large internal memory is capable of holding up to 10 studies at a time. The wired thermocouple system has a built-in 8-hour battery and can be used as a stand-alone unit or be connected to a PC via LAN/USB.
The E-Val Pro is equipped with interchangeable sensor arrays, which can easily be removed for service and calibration. With 4 and 12-channel arrays available, the E-Val Pro can handle all thermocouple types as well as analog and digital inputs.
TrackSense® Pro Mini and Pro Micro
- Designed for applications with limited room
- Ideal for measuring inside containers
- Diameter down to 15 mm
- Can measure temperature and pressure
+ Monitoring your autoclave or retort in real-time has never been so easy. This flexible solution monitors temperature or pressure with indicator and recorder options. The ETI devices clearly display and document processes to provide quick and useful overviews.
- The ETI is a high quality digital temperature-indicating device designed for displaying and documenting the processing temperature in retorts. It complies with FDA 21 CFR Part 113, and it is ideal for thermal processing of low-acid canned foods. The ETI has a digital display that is easy to read, offers an accuracy of +/- 0.1°C, and does not constitute a potential source of mercury contamination.
- Ellab TS Pro Wireless Dataloggers can be used for the Validation of Autoclaves. It can be used for the Heat Distribution as well as Heat Penetration Applications. The needles of the probes are designed to be compatible with different types of containers. We offer fittings and fixtures to any type of containers.
- The TrackSense® Frigo logger is ideal for monitoring temperature in long-term stability applications. The TrackSense® Frigo is ideal for stability applications like:Stability chambers, incubators, refrigerators, freezers and other cold storage.
Each logger has multiple channels for recording data with a memory capacity of up to 60,000 data points. The state of the art technology allows for variable sample rates. A predefined start and stop time can be set and the sample rate can be adjusted within a specific temperature range.
The logger is made of AISI 316L stainless steel and the electronics are sealed in heat and moisture resistant material.
- It can monitor all ranges of validation applications from -80°C to 150°C without using a thermal barrier. The thermal barrier allows you to use the TS Pro X logger for depyrogenation applications up to 400°C
- The Micro logger is designed for applications where size is an issue. Examples of these applications are hydrostats, spiral cooker/coolers and rotation retorts. With the sensor only being 15 mm in diameter it is ideal for pressure and temperature measurements inside bottles, PET bottles, small containers and pouches.
- The Micro logger is available to measure temperature, pressure or combined temperature and pressure with an external temperature sensor.
The TrackSense® wireless data loggers are the most complete validation solution available today. With a wide range of measuring parameters, Ellab’s data loggers are ideal for most applications.
TrackSense® Pro – Wireless Data Logger
- Interchangeable sensor option
- Many types of sensors availble
- Various parameters available
- Real-time data option
- Temperature range from -50 to +150°C
- E-Val Flex was designed as a single solution for all thermal validation applications. It can be ran as a stand-alone unit or networked with your PC. The software, which handles up to 128 channels, documents and controls each step reducing errors and maintaining guidelines for more complex regulated applications that require tight compliance control. The easy expandability makes this a complete validation solution for a facility with a variety of applications.
All the Measuring Points You’ll Need
Covering your entire freezer dryer with the required measurements points is easily achievable with TrackSense LyoPro. If needed, multiple access points can be connected, providing coverage for larger areas. While on a wireless live connection, up to 100 data loggers can be run simultaneously in a single study – ensuring that you will never have to split-up your studies.
+ Battery life greatly depends on the application and logger use profile. Extensive ramping and duration at higher temperatures can reduce the average lifetime of the battery. The data logger battery incorporates the latest battery technology, which results in 2,000 hours of operation at 10 seconds sample rate at 121 °C.
The STC-ACS type T thermocouple sensor has a high measuring temperatures range of -67 to +400 °C, with an accuracy of ±0.5 °C, and a USB plug for saving calibration constants. The STC-ACS thermocouple sensor is designed for high temperature applications (e.g. dry heat sterilization and oven validation) within the pharmaceutical industry. The STC-ACS sensor works in combination with the Thermal Validation System E-Val™ Pro.
ETI với màn hình hiển thị lớn, hiển thị số, là thiết bị đo nhiệt độ tự động đáp ứng các yêu cầu quy định của FDA 21 CFR Part 113. Vì vậy ETI là một thiết bị được sử dụng rộng rãi trong các nhà máy Dược phẩm, thực phẩm tại các nước Châu Âu và các nhà máy lớn trên thế giới.
Thiết bị thẩm định nhiệt độ bằng dây sensor, thang nhiệt độ – 200 oC đến Max. + 1,300 oC.
là thiết bị thẩm định nhiệt độ được Ellab (Denmark) thiết kế cho các ứng dụng đòi hỏi phải tuân thủ các qui định của FDA và tiêu chuẩn GMP Quốc tế trong lĩnh vực an toàn thực phẩm và dược phẩm.
TrackSense® Frigo and Compact Data Loggers
✔ Integrated Sensors
✔ Extended battery capacity available for Compact
✔ Can measure temperature and pressure
✔ For simple and continuous processes