Ellab TrackSense Pro Wireless Data Logger
Model: Tracksense Pro
Ellab – Denmark
Ellab TrackSense Pro Wireless Data Loggers
Durable, smart and immensely precise validation equipment
The TrackSense® wireless data loggers are the most complete validation solution available today. With a wide range of measuring parameters, Ellab’s data loggers are ideal for most applications.
TrackSense® Pro – Wireless Data Logger
- Interchangeable sensor option
- Many types of sensors availble
- Various parameters available
- Real-time data option
- Temperature range from -50 to +150°C
Use the TrackSense Pro data loggers with:
+ Ellab Sky Module for real-time data
+ Ellab Multi Reader Station for easy readings
+ Ellab ValSuite Software for analyzing and reporting
The TrackSense Pro 3rd Generation (TrackSense Pro 3G) data loggers with interchangeable sensors, are a durable, smart, accurate and highly flexible system used for measuring temperature, pressure, humidity, conductivity, CO2, vacuum and steam penetration. The TrackSense Pro wireless data logger solution is ultimately configured for the user, by combining the appropriate logger with the selected interchangeable sensor.
Loggers equipped with the interchangeable sensor system makes it easy for anyone to change between the measuring parameter and vast number of different sensor options, which come in various materials, shapes and sizes. This is simply done by unscrewing the sensor head and applying another sensor to the upper part of the data logger. As an additional feature, a real-time data communication option in the shape of a SKY module can be placed between the sensor and logger, allowing live data to be transmitted directly to a PC. These features make the TrackSense Pro data loggers the most versatile choice, as they are compatible with most applications.
✔ Interchangeable sensor option
✔ Real-time data option with SKY-module
✔ Various sensors and parameters
✔ Small data loggers available
ValSuite® Validation Software
Optimize Best Practices with Leading Validation Software
ValSuite® collects and presents validation data from the E-Val™ Pro and TrackSense® Pro data logging systems. The software can run up to 160 TrackSense channels or 120 E-Val Pro channels at a time.
Main Validation Features
- One software for both TrackSense® Pro loggers and E-Val™ Pro wired systems.
- Can run as a stand alone PC or a server/Citrix solution. Network security can be applied.
- Full synchronization of all data removing all possible “phantom” values from reports.
- Up to 160 measuring points in a singe session.
- Easily switch between multiple languages.
- Drivers for calibration equipment.
ValSuite® Pro software also offers several monitoring type features such as on screen statistical calculations, limit alarms, alarms over internet and notification via e-mail.
Detailed Control of Validation Studiesmail services. Further to this, a “transport logger” function makes it possible to start and read the logger from two different databases / PC’s thus allowing the logger to be used to monitor parameters during transportation over long distances.
The ValSuite Pro software documents and guides you through the complete thermal validation process. The database structure in the software enables complete documentation and procedural control for the operators.
And much, much more…
The FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant ValSuite® software is at the core of everything that Ellab offers. ValSuite will keep your process running smoothly and guard your data to secure its integrity.
Features and Benefits:
+ FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
+ Windows security option
+ Compatible with Windows 10
+ Available in several languages
+ Multiple reporting options
+ ValSuite® app available
ValSuite offers features like customized reports with clear pass/fail criteria, test templates, data analysis, monitoring, live data and much more. ValSuite is developed according to GAMP principles and is available in multiple languages for Windows 7, 8 and 10 (32/64-Bit). ValSuite is availabe in four generic versions: ValSuite Basic, ValSuite Medical, ValSuite Plus and ValSuite Pro.
- One software platform for all Ellab equipment
- Combine TrackSense data loggers and the E-Val Pro wired thermocouple system in the same session
- Automatic PDF report generation with clear pass/fail indication
- Can run from a stand-alone PC or networked
- The data analysis tools greatly reduce the time required to locate critical data
- The ability to zoom in the graphs and display multiple windows at a time, simplifies the process of identifying important data
- Multiple calculations, such as min/max, standard deviation, average, delta T and lethality can be calculated using any block of the displayed data – eliminating the need for exporting data and compromising data security
Detailed Test Setup
Report function allows detailed test criteria to be programmed in the software by the operator. Information on sensor replacement, operator, test, required temperature limits, start and stop time, monitoring interval and specific calculations can all be repeated. This ensures accurate documentation and correct implementation of required procedures for consistent repeatable tests.
FDA 21 CFR, Part 11
The ValSuite Pro version of the software is fully validated and FDA 21 CFR, Part 11 compliant. Electronic signature and audit trail features are included in addition to the wide range of validation, calibration and monitoring features within the software. As ValSuite Pro is fully compliant, all data and documentation received from studies or tests are considered reliable and trustworthy by regulatory bodies.
A complete set of reports can be produces containing Pass/Fail criteria, map over measuring positions, current operator and vessel ID, calibration offsets for the probes, data lists and statistical summaries of the data.
ValSuite Pro also allows users to create and save templates for reports in order to meet the specific requirements of tests like EN17665 for moist heat autoclaves, EN15883 for washer disinfectors or NFC 15-140 for stability chambers. These templates can be customized to organize the data and perform calculations to match various criteria. These features greatly reduce the data analysis process.
Once ready, reports can be reviewed using the print preview feature and then be saved as a PDF file.
Validation Report Types
The different reports include, but are not limited to:
- Lethality Report
- Limit Report
- Statistics Report
- Advanced Phase Statistics Report
- Calibration Report
- Autoclave Validation
- Washer Disinfection Validation
- MKT Report
- Combined Uncertainty Report
- Leak Test Report
- Advanced Validation Report
- Dew Point Calculation
- And more…
Reports designed to meet specific requirements
ValSuite offers an outstanding Datapoint Process Report Generator (DPRG), which produces fully compliant user reports in accordance with current norms and standards related to validation processes and equipment qualifications.
ValSuite also maintains templates for reports designed to meet specific requirements of tests, such as:
- EN 13060 Qualification Report
- EN 285 Qualification Report (incl. special templates for different sizes)
- EN 285/13060 Air Leakage Report
- EN17665 (EN554) Report for evaluating the sterilization processes of healthcare products
- FDX-140 Combined Uncertainty for a statistical analysis of the stability in a chamber
- ISO 15883 Basic and Advanced Washer Disinfector Evaluation Report
- USP 1079 Mean Kinetic Temperature Report for evaluating the products contained in pharmaceutical warehouses
- ISO 11140-4/17665 Electronic Bowie Dick Test
The user designed templates can be customized to organize data and perform calculations to match exact criteria. This feature greatly reduces the time required for the data analysis process.
Tracksense Pro Sensors
+ Pharmaceutical industry: moist heat sterilizers, freeze dryers and depyrogenation tunnels, …
+ Food Industry: retorts, pasteurizers and smoke houses, ..
+ Medical industry: EtO or H2O2 sterilizers, ovens and washer disinfectors