- Ellab TS Pro Wireless Dataloggers can be used for the Validation of Autoclaves. It can be used for the Heat Distribution as well as Heat Penetration Applications. The needles of the probes are designed to be compatible with different types of containers. We offer fittings and fixtures to any type of containers.
- The TrackSense® Frigo logger is ideal for monitoring temperature in long-term stability applications. The TrackSense® Frigo is ideal for stability applications like:Stability chambers, incubators, refrigerators, freezers and other cold storage.
Each logger has multiple channels for recording data with a memory capacity of up to 60,000 data points. The state of the art technology allows for variable sample rates. A predefined start and stop time can be set and the sample rate can be adjusted within a specific temperature range.
The logger is made of AISI 316L stainless steel and the electronics are sealed in heat and moisture resistant material.
- It can monitor all ranges of validation applications from -80°C to 150°C without using a thermal barrier. The thermal barrier allows you to use the TS Pro X logger for depyrogenation applications up to 400°C
- The Micro logger is designed for applications where size is an issue. Examples of these applications are hydrostats, spiral cooker/coolers and rotation retorts. With the sensor only being 15 mm in diameter it is ideal for pressure and temperature measurements inside bottles, PET bottles, small containers and pouches.
- The Micro logger is available to measure temperature, pressure or combined temperature and pressure with an external temperature sensor.
The Compact loggers is a cost effective solution for users who do not need interchangeable sensors. The Compact logger is configured to measure temperature or pressure. Each logger is capable of storing up to 14.500 data points.
The Compact loggers are available in the following sensor configurations
- Single rigid sensor
- Combi rigid sensor
- Single semi flexible sensor (Stainless Steel)
- Single flexible sensor
- Ellab has incorporated the latest in electronic technology and innovation to deliver a wireless multi-channel data logger unmatched in accuracy, performance and versatility. The flexible system is easily adapted to your requirements and provides an elegant solution to the most demanding validation applications.