KjelROC Distillation unit
Brand: Opsis – Sweden
- Our KjelROC Distillation unit offers full control of the distillation process at a low cost.
- Unique Service System. Reduced Maintenance Costs.
- Unique Service system saves time and costs for maintenance.
- Component lifetime and maintenance costs are optimized with the help of OPSIS component traceability program. It allows easy diagnostics and follow-up of both instruments and components.
- Prepared for ISO 17025 and GLP features, reduce time and costs when integrating the instrument into the Lab procedures.
- Expandable system. Low cost for upgrade.
- The KjelROC Distillation Unit can easily be upgraded to a full KjelROC Analyzer
Automation and Traceability. Increased efficiency.
- The KjelROC Distillation Unit is completely automatic with programmable addition of alkali, water and receiver solution.
- There is full traceability with the possibility to track samples as well as retrieve log files from the instrument. The wireless system makes it even easier to send and receive information.
Why KjelROC Distillation Unit?
In many tests there is a need to separate the substance of interest from the rest of the sample prior to analysis. e.g. SO2 in food/wine and free fatty acids. Here a steam distillation often is the best solution and with the KjelROC Distillation Unit the
control of the process is optimized.
- OPSIS LiquidLINE and the KjelROC Distillation unit brings;
- Unique Level of Servicability with OPSIS LiquidLINE maintenance program and
state-of-the-art service systems.
- Easy expandable system, possible to easy upgrade to a full KjelROC Analyzer.
- Complete Automatic System including Wireless communication for simplified
set-up and traceability.
OPSIS LiquidLINE reduces maintenance costs
- Unique Service System saves time and costs for maintenance.
- Component lifetime and maintenance costs are optimized
with the help of OPSIS Component traceability program.
- Prepared for ISO 17025 and GLP features reduces time and costs when integrating the instrument into the Lab procedures.
Expandable System, low ers costs when Lab requirements increase
- The KjelROC Distillation Unit can easily be upgraded to a full KjelROC Analyzer at a later stage. This saves considerable cost in case you later requires a full system.
- The KjelROC Distillation Unit and the KjelROC Analyzer shares similar User
- Interfaces, which makes it easy for an operator to handle both systems.
Automation and Traceability increases efficiency and reduces costs
- Complete automation, including automatic addition of water, alkali and receiver solution.
- Full traceability with possibility to track samples as well as retreive log files from the system.
- The possibility to send weights and retrieve log files wirelessly makes it easy to implement fully traceable samples in your lab.
After more than 25 years of experience within analysis, we will now raise the standard
for Quality Instruments, Information Exchange and Analysis in samples like Food, Forage and Liquids. The KjelROC is prepared for the future with several new, unique, benefits.
The KjelROC Distillation Unit is designed for easy expansion to a full KjelROC Analyzer system.
- Easy addition of the Titration Module and exchange of Front door.
The KjelROC Distillation Unit is a fully automatic system that requires no manual intervention.
- User defined automatic addition of Water, Alkali and Receiver Solution.
- Steam Generator can be regulated, from 10 to 100%.
- User defined behaviour with programmable delay and selection of tube drain.
- Retrieve log files for easy maintenance support, which lowers maintenance costs.
ISO 17025 Prepared with Adaptive Workflow
Traceability of data files, QR component codes and user access levels to make it easy to implement ISO 17025. Use your existing Lab procedures or use our ready to use programs. The instrument is fully flexible to adapt to your demands which reduces integration costs.
- OPSIS Component traceability program allows tracking of components. It is also possible for a service engineer to retrieve lifetime status of main components.
- The KjelROC offers different access levels and menus according to GLP requirements. A dedicated menu allows the Lab manager to further control settings of the instrument such as Factory defaults and Time&Date.
- An extensive set-up of User Protection safety systems is included in the KjelROC Distillation Unit. Sensors will, for example, detect if tube is missing or if protection door is open. Automatic Tube Draining eliminates the need for handling hot reagents after distillation. Several other systems are also monitoring the operator activities.
Unique Level of Serviceability
The KjelROC Distillation Unit has the latest, state-of-the-art, service system. This can make considerable cost savings for maintenance.
- Unique system that allows individual test of every component in the instrument via a Service menu. Saves time when identifying a component failure.
- OPSIS Component traceability program with QR codes on all main components makes it easy to order the correct spare part. Saves time when replacing components.
- Follow lifetime of internal components by Instrument Log file and recommend exchange of components prior to possible breakdown.
- Distillation Log files makes it easy to send service information back to OPSIS LiquidLINE technical support. Saves time when identifying application or instrument issues.
- Automatic self test with recommendations for user actions.
- Dedicated Managers menu to perform QC operations.