OPSIS LiquidLINE provides innovative wet chemistry instruments.
OPSIS LiquidLINE is certified according to ISO 9001 quality management system since 1996, and ISO 14001 environmental management system since 2000. OPSIS is an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory since 1994.
OPSIS LiquidLINE offers classical wet chemistry instruments and products for laboratory use: Digestion blocks, Extraction units, and Distillation units to complete Kjeldahl Analyzers.
OPSIS LiquidLINE brings innovation to a 100-years old reference method.
- Improved accuracy with unique Predictive Titration
- Improved workflow with the user in the driving seat, having both Wireless communication and Easy integration into other systems
- Secured analytical accuracy by providing Performance Tracking systems,
Maintenance program and state-of-the-art safety systems
All KjelROC Digestors includes automatic programs as well as the possibility to define your own digestion cycle. Additional features are rapid heating and silent technology, which reduces noise when handling the glass in the rack. All this reduces maintenance costs, saves time and make the work safer.
- The KjelROC Distillation Unit is completely automatic with programmable addition of alkali, water and receiver solution.
- There is full traceability with the possibility to track samples as well as retrieve log files from the instrument. The wireless system makes it even easier to send and receive information.