DRK127A Coefficient of Friction Tester
DRK127A Coefficient of Friction Tester is mainly applied to testing the static and dynamic coefficient of friction of plastic film and sheet. It uses micro-computer to control and adopts advanced elements. It has powerful test functions, such as test parameter setting, adjusting, data display, memory and printing and so on.
- Static and Kinetic coefficients of friction can be tested.
- The still time before testing can be set automatically, according standards’ requirements.
- Zero clearing before testing automatically, to ensure the accuracy of the result.
- The plane is treated by specialized process, no magnetism, and reducing the error.
- Micro-computer system, to ensure the intelligent of the instrument. Very easy to operate.
- LCD displays the force, static and kinetic coefficient of friction, convenient to observe.
- Equipped with micro-printer, convenient to print the report.
- RS232 port.
- It is applicable in static and kinetic coefficient of friction tests of plastic films, sheets, rubber, paper, PP woven bags, fabric style, metal-plastic composite strips/belts for communication cable, conveyor belts, wood, coatings, brake pads, windshield wipers, shoe materials and tyres, etc. With the material smoothness testing, users can control and adjust material quality technical indexes to meet application demands. Besides, this tester is applicable for the smoothness measurement of cosmetics, eye drop and other daily chemistry.
- GB 10006 Plastics – Film and sheeting—Determination of the coefficients of friction
- ISO 8295 Plastic – Film and sheeting – Determination of the coefficient of friction
- ASTM D1894 Standard Test Method for Static and Kinetic Coefficients of Friction of Plastic Film and Sheeting
- TAPPI T816 Coefficient of Static Friction of Corrugated and Solid Fiberboard (Horizontal Plane Method)
- Standard configuration: Mainframe, Power line, 200g sled, 4 rolls of printer paper.
Operational configuration: 500g sled.