SEO Phoenix 300 Touch Contact Angle
Model: Phoenix 300T
Brand: SEO – Korea (Surface & Electro Optics Co.,Ltd)
- Contact angle measurement is a well-known technique, which is being used to control
adhesion, surface treatments, and polymer film modification. The wetting of solid substrates by liquids is a basic element in many natural and commercial processes.
- Contact angle is a simple, rapid and sensitive method of measuring the wettability of a solid surface. Computer controlled contact angle analyzer makes it easy to measure not only static contact angle but also dynamic contact angles and surface energies.
Also the surface tension of liquid medium can be easily measured by analyzing a pendant drop shape.
- Contact angle is the angle between the tangent to the drop’s profile and the tangent to the surface, at the point of meeting between the vapor, the liquid and the solid.
- Contact angle is an index of the wettability of solid surface. A lower contact angle means that the hydrophilic and high-energy surface. But a higher contact angle means that the hydrophobic and low-energy surface.
- SEO Phoenix 300 Touch is the latest product in our contact angle analyzer. It features innovative features with automated, fully software control liquid drop volume. In order to produce accurate and reproducible contact angle results, the Phoenix 300 Touch featured the intelligent automated Z-head controls. This Touch feature will automatically move the Z-head to drop a single drop of liquid onto the sample; the user can have a peace of mind for the consistency of how droplet is introduced onto the sample surface.
- Automatically drop volume adjustment by software ( minimum 1 µL )
- Smart Capture for Super hydrophilic material
- Sessile drop method and touch to surface , using in parallel
- Automatic and rapid sample analysis and high speed dynamic image capture
- Improved precision and reproducibility by the elimination of operator error.
- Available to connect to notebook or PC via USB port
- Auto calculation of surface energy and work of adhesion
- High resolution and powerful image capture system
- Automatic and Manual image analysis
- Static /Dynamic contact angle measurement
- Advancing and Receding contact angle by Captive method
- Sequence image captures by tie basis and dynamic movies
- Surface Energy / Dynamic Video
- Sessile Drop / Pendent Drop for Surface Tension
- Real Time Adjustment per 1 microliter
- Smart capture for hydrophilic material
- Semiconductor applications
- Detection of organic contamination on PCB and electronic components
- Evaluation of cleanliness / treatment / coating processing
- Hydrophobicity and hydrophilicity of solid surfaces
- Biological application such as the detection and characterisation of proteins
- Adsorption / Wettability of powder and pharmaceutical products
- Analysisi of plasma treatment to increase the wettability on polymers surfaces
|Sample Size ( mm)
|200 ( D) x 150(H)
|High resolution zoom & focusing
|Max. Measuring Speed
|30 or 80 frames/sec
|Precisely adjust drop volume per 1 microliter by software
|Contact Angle Range
|0° to 180°
|1349 or framegrabber, USB
|Window XP, Window 7
|110 / 220 Volt 50/60 Hz
|Dimension ( LxWxH, in/mm)
|25.5 x 12 x 8 ( 650 x 300x 450 mm)