Brand: Opsis – Sweden
- Environmental concerns are always important to consider and therefore we recommend to use scrubbers together with our KjelROC Digeston blocks.
- A Scrubber is recommended for fume control and in areas where water is expensive.
The KjelROC Scrubber can save costs.
Reliable and Easy with a Small Footprint
The KjelROC Scrubbers are built to work in an environment with high corrosive fumes and high temperatures. All materials are carefully selected. Small footprint and ease of use has been prioritized when designing the OPSIS KjelROC Scrubbers.
- Cooler and containers in Borosilicate glass and connection tubes in Viton, in order to withstand the demanding environment and reduce maintenance costs
- Small footprint makes it easy to install the Scrubber close to the KjelROC Digestor
- Reagent containers with a volume of 2 liters each, minimize the need for frequent change of scrubber reagents. Easy access to exchange containers, which are all made in high quality Borosilicate Glass.
Standard in all KjelROC Scrubbers are features that others might regard as extra. Water cooling possibility is standard in all as well as the possibility to adjust the suction power.
- Water cooler to even further increase the efficiency of the fume extraction.
- 6-step suction control to regulate suction power, makes it easy to achieve a good and efficient digestion.