Model: 260 – 261 – 262 – 263
Brand: Sheen Instruments – UK
The new Sheen Glossmaster range of glossmeters have been designed with the user in
mind. Now offering greater versatility and ease of use, these instruments have far superior data handling capabilities than ever before. With three angles in one robust, lightweight, portable package the Glossmaster range will easily tackle most gloss measurement applications.
- Simple to operate – selection of operating parameters controlled by an in-built scroll wheel
- Clear visible LCD menu driven display
- Intelligent auto diagnosis indicates when calibration is required and condition of the standard.
- Easy to calibrate – at the press of a button the instrument is calibrated and ready for use.
- Lightweight and portable
- Expanded measurement range now to 2000 Gloss Units allowing measurement of mirror gloss as standard
- Direct transfer of measurement data from the instrument to Excel spreadsheet.
- Three angles in one instrument – easy to calibrate – easy to use With the versatility of three geometries the new Tri-Glossmaster allows any quality variations to be recognised quickly and effectively.
- All measurements are made at the same location on the sample no matter which measurement geometry or geometries are selected. The results are displayed instantly – including difference, Pass / Fail and Statistics.
- The new auto diagnosis feature ensures that the instrument is always correctly calibrated ready for use. It is now so intelligent that it will tell you if the calibration tile is dirty!
- The unique design of the calibration tile holder not only ensures that calibration is performed accurately each time but also prevents damage to the tile when not in use. It also prevents any dirt or small objects from entering the measuring orifice of the instrument, when not in use, which could affect its operation.
- With todays continuing demands for Statistical Process Control the Glossmaster range offers the ultimate in data handling
- Basic mode – For a single measurement of gloss at the selected geometry – the basic mode gives quick snapshot of information which is displayed on screen.
- Continuous mode – Similar to Basic but allows measurements to be taken at any selected geometry or geometries continuously allowing the checking of the uniformity of gloss over a surface, the results are displayed on screen. The frequency at which measurements are taken can be adjusted between 0- 9 seconds.
- Statistics mode – Readings are displayed in 3 selectable columns allowing complete bespoke configuration, each column can display one item of statistical information – Actual value, Average, Std, Dev, Min, Max, Range, Difference or Pass/Fail. The results can then be downloaded to an Excel spreadsheet.
- Sample mode – Allows measurements to be taken and referenced to a standard value assigned by the user. On screen information indicates differences between the sample and the standard.
- Complete kit includes:
• Glossmaster glossmeter
• Holder with integrated calibration tile
• Data transfer software
• PC – cable
• Operating manual
• Carrying case
Product Ref Description
- Model: 260 Tri-Glossmaster 20°/60°/85°
- Model: 261 Glossmaster 20°
- Model: 262 Glossmaster 60°
- Model: 263 Glossmaster 85°