Horizontal Bead Mill
Hãng: ShengShyan – Taiwan
SHENG SHYAN MACHINE CO., LTD
S-1.4 Serial Enclosed Horizontal Bead (Sand) Mill
Bead Mill – Super fine grinding & size reduction process
The Bead mill is suitable for all kind of products from low to high viscous pump able products for fine grinding with media. The bead mill/ sand mills are widely used in paint, ink, chemicals, Agro chemical and coating industries for size reduction and dispersing of pigments in liquid.
The Bead Mill is an agitator bead mill with horizontal grinding container for dispersion and finest wet grinding in a completely enclosed system.
The working principle of bead mill is feed to be processed is pressurized pumped from the bottom of the mill into the milling chamber which is filled with grinding media. .The grinding media is agitated by number of impellers which are fitted on a lengthy drive shaft.
The complete impeller assembly is rotate on high speed and creates pressurized movement of grinding material and on feed. As the material moves upwards it is subjected to high hydraulic & shearing forces between the grinding media which results in fine grinding of the material.
This material then passes through the micron gap disc which separates the media from the process material. All mills are provided with a mechanical seal with hydraulic pressure and jacket arrangement for cooling the material in the grinding chamber.
- The series features simple structure and clever design that offer easy operation and easy dismantle for cleaning.
- Variable rotation speed to comply with actual needs so as to optimize the separation effect. (Suitable for mass production as well as for a small-scale production.)
- The Horizontal Bead (Sand) Mill is a serial horizontal wet dispersator for producing super fine products ranging from low viscosity to high viscosity.
- Serial Enclosed Horizontal Bead Mill features a longer lifespan and easy replacement of consumables.
- This model is designed to meet laboratory requirements where variable speed and optimal separation are essential.
- Easy to operate, agile and yet sturdy structure makes the machine steady, zero vibration, zero noise and easy to dismantl and clen.
- Self-suction and circulation is adopted for ultilizing fine grinding media to achieve more delicate products