P2K UHT Tube in Tube
Individual tubes are utilized to give a wide variety of heating and cooling duties. The tubes are manufactured to our own specification and are profiled to give turbulence at the low flow rates to enable scale up to production.
Tube in Tube Heat Exchanger
- No Steam Supply Required
- Designed for continuous heat treatment
- Meaningful and repeatable results
- Small batch sizes
- Variable flowrate
- Minimum 20 LPH, Maximum 100 LPH
- Holding tubes of any time
- Homogenisation upstream or downstream
- Fully mobile unit
- Built in CIP
- CIP flow minimum 1.5 mtr per second
- SIP optional
- Hygienic design
- System pressure maximum 10 Bar
- Hot fill or cold fill
- Temperature range controllable to maximum150 Deg C at the stated flow
- Electrically heated hot water units
- Built in chiller option
- Simple operation and easy set up
- Only needs power, water and air
- Computer interface and software for real time monitoring and data storage
- Individual corrugated tubes
- Positive displacement pump
- Non bonded gaskets for plates
- Conforms to latest safety standards and carries the CE mark
Tube in Tube Heat Exchanger
- Individual tubes are utilised to give a wide variety of heating and cooling duties. All tubes are our own corrugated design profile to give added heat transfer area and a degree of turbulence to the product at the lower flow rates.
- Options for inner tube diameter (process side) of 8 mm or 14 mm.
- In line Homogeniser can be added, either upstream or downstream. Additional benefit is the Clean Bench option for Aseptic sampling.
- Temperatures can be set to a maximum of 150 Deg C, with flow rates from 20 to 100 litre per hour. All heating temperatures are controlled by PID electronic controllers, and can be set at any set point for accurate and precise heating.
- Cooling is available in 2 stages, room temperature or 5 Deg C by using the built in chiller, available as option.
- Holding tubes are manufactured individually, so holding times of any length are available.
- All machines are manufactured to meet customers specific requirements giving full flexibility. Data logging with real time chart recorder. Data capture to PC.
- Only hygienic valves and fittings are used on the product side. All contact surfaces are FDA approved material.
All machines have built in CIP as standard. The CIP flowrate of 1.5 Mts per second minimum flow ensures the whole system is cleaned without the need to open any pipe joints.
- Different pump options for different processes
- Highly accurate electromagnetic flowmeter
- Additional heating units
- Refrigerated cooling
- Regeneration sections
- Any holding time
- Additional heating section and protein hold
- Additional cooling sections
- Clean Bench
- PLC with Touch Screen control
- Different cabinet sizes to suit your working space
- Electrical power 200v, 3 phase. 380v, 3 phase, 415v, 3 phase. Other voltages available by request. 50/60 Hz Amperage dependant on number of heating and cooling units.
- Air supply of 6 bar minimum, 7 bar maximum. Main water supply minimum 500 litre per hour, 2 bar.
- Minimum 120 cm wide x 90 cm deep x 175 cm high for a 20 litre per hour machine.
- Dimensions will be specified with each machine dependent on flowrate, number of heating and cooling units etc