Unity NIR SpectraStar 2600XT-R
Brand: Unity Scientific (USA)
- Highest Performance – Unmatched Accuracy and Reliability
- Built Tough for Plant Floor and Lab Environments
- Fast – Results in 30 Seconds or Less for Immediate Feedback
- Easy to Implement, Operate and Maintain
- Next Generation NIR – Patent Pending True Alignment™ Spectroscopy
- The new SpectraStar XT series of Near Infrared Analyzers (NIR) offers outstanding accuracy and reliability for rapid analysis of unground, partially ground, or ground samples as well as liquids and slurries. Typical constituents measured are moisture, protein, fat, sugar and fibers as well as more difficult parameters such as ash and amino acids.
- The scanning monochromator technology is used in over 80% of food and agricultural NIR installations. The next generation TAS monochromator technology delivers industry leading performance in an easy to use standalone instrument. With an industry-first scan range to 2600 nm, the SpectraStar XT delivers additional information which may increase accuracy for constituents containing C-H aromatic and C-N-C amide bonds including: lignin, amino acids, protein and fibers. Rugged and reliable, the XT analyzers are equally suitable for at-line installations in a production environment or a fully equipped research laboratory, providing great value and quick payback to optimize your analytical and process resources.
- The new SpectraStar™ 2600XT-R is our research-grade instrument and has the performance and features to handle any reflectance NIR application. From at-line routine analysis to new breakthrough applications, the XT-R will satisfy plant operators and NIR experts alike.
The 2600XT-R is based on our True Alignment® Spectroscopy, a patent-pending technology that precisely calibrates the XT to first principle standards and then monitors and maintains the alignment for reliable, trouble free analysis.
The 2600XT-R has an extended wavelength range from 680 nm through the NIR region up to 2600 nm, providing maximum spectral coverage for research and new applications as well as allowing complete transfer of calibrations from NIRSystems, FOSS, Bran+Luebbe, Bruker and Thermo systems.
Easy to Use
The SpectrStar XT comes complete with UScan™ software, an innovative software package incorporating a intuitive graphical interface and a reliable database for data managment. A 17″ touch screen makes sample analysis as easy as a couple finger touches.
Versatile Sampling Options
The rotating top window design of the SpectrStar2500 XT-R provides maximum sample handling flexibility. Sample cells and devices are available that allow for the analysis of fine and coarse ground powders, slurries and liquids.
All SpectraStar XTs are sealed and use no fans or cooling systems, thus no filters or routine maintenance is required. The SpectraStar XTs are designed to be used in both laboratory environments as well as at-line for process control.
Pre-calibrated or Custom Applications
Many popular applications are available as pre-calibrated analyzers with plug and go capability. Hundreds or other applications are available as starter calibrations or custom calibrations.
SPECTRASTAR XT BROCHURE