M18 Moisture Analyzer
Brand: Unity Scientific
The M18 is a new type of moisture meter that is designed for at-line use in manufacturing plants in support of process control. The M18 has many innovative features including:
• 30 second analysis time for immediate feedback to process control
• Scanning technology for accurate, repeatable measurements over a wide range of product types
• Graphical software and touch screen operation for ease of use
• Sealed case and rugged design for reliable at-line use
• Versatile sample accessories for maximum flexibility
• Made in USA from USA sourced parts where possible for quality and reliability
- The M18 Moisture Analyzer is an easy to use, at-line ready moisture meter that will enable plant operators to consistently hit moisture targets.
“Moisture control is the primary quality focus of many manufacturing plants. Poor moisture control will increase raw material costs and is a primary cause of waste and rework,” explains Doug Evans, president of Unity Scientific.
Getting data back in 30 seconds allows the operator to precisely monitor and control the process, often creating significant savings in production costs.”
The M18 Moisture Analyzer is a new type of moisture meter that will help you consistently hit your moisture targets.
- Trusted – superior accuracy for process optimization
- Fast – operator and LIMS results in 30 seconds
- Easy – pre-calibrated and one button analysis
- Flexible – unground, ground, slurry, paste and gel
- Optimal data handling – built-in computer
- Rugged – designed for at-line process control
The Unity Scientific M18 Moisture Analyzer delivers in 30 seconds accurate analysis of the moisture and total solids content in unground, ground, slurry, paste and gel products in manufacturing processes. Moisture analysis is a critical component of process consistency and efficiency. Accurate and precise moisture control enables process optimization by controlling mixing, drying and heating processes.
The M18 is designed to give production and quality management personnel rapid access to reliable, repeatable, accurate and precise data from samples collected from the manufacturing process. Results are immediate and trustworthy for quick, confident control inputs.
The M18 is designed rugged and can be used right next to the production line, at the receiving station, or in the quality control laboratory. As the system does not use scales, it is not sensitive to plant vibrations, temperature, or blowing air. The M18 is a completely sealed unit that is dust and moisture proof and can be upgraded to IP65 if required.
The M18 Moisture Analyzer offers true plug and play implementation. Analyzers are delivered pre-calibrated for most products, or can be quickly calibrated to specific products on-site. Operator training is simple and intuitive for shift operators.
The M18 uses advanced scanning technology to deliver consistent, reliable results across a wide range of sample variation. For customers using on-line moisture gauges, the M18 is ideal as a central resource for monitoring, biasing and validating these systems to protect against drift and changing conditions.
Low interest rates available.