Brand: Opsis – Sweden
KJELROC DIGESTION BLOCKS
- Standard in all our digestion blocks are selectable programs, timer functions and possibility to select between Celcius and Fahrenheit. Our more advanced blocks offer an automatic motor rack.
- The KjelROC Digestors portfolio offers digestion possibilities for any lab. You can digest 10 or 20 tubes simultaneously, manually or with automatic programs and even with motor control
All KjelROC Digestors includes automatic programs as well as the possibility to define your own digestion cycle. Additional features are rapid heating and silent technology, which reduces noise when handling the glass in the rack. All this reduces maintenance costs, saves time and make the work safer.
- Several automatic programs, with multiple pre-set heating levels Manual programming of time and temperature
- Special Pre-heating program
- User defined behaviour at end of digestion, automatic switch-off of heating element and different settings for alarm signals
- Fast heating, from 20˚C to 450˚C within 45 minutes. Automatic pre-heating when switching on unit.
- Silent Technology, all racks are designed with soft edges to minimize noise from the glass tubes
- Easy to switch between Celcius and Fahrenheit degrees.
The Advanced KjelROC Digestors offer easy to use motor rack with 3-step automation; heating-, cooling- and load positions. Motor can be controlled manually, as part of a temperature / time program or as part of the pre-loaded digestion programs. The KjelROC Automation Rack reduces the work load in the lab and saves costs.
- Automatic control of motor within the Pre-set programs
- Intelligent intrument feedback will instruct the operator when to place the rack in holder and automatically move the rack to cooling position after digestion
- Safety system with manual override at all times
- Specific load position at ergonomically correct height
All KjelROC Digestors are built to withstand high temperatures and highly corrosive environments – all materials are carefully selected – from Viton tubes to EN 1.4404 Stainless steel. The KjelROC Digestors are recommended to be installed with a KjelROC Exhaust manifold to reduce fumes in the lab and prolong the life of your KjelROC. Self test systems protect the operator.
- An automatic self test will warn the operator in case of instrument failure and lock instrument until Service has been performed.
- Indicator light to warn if block is above 60˚C
- Exhaust manifolds with Borosilicate glass. Thick PTFE rings specially designed to seal against the tubes, withstand the demanding environment and reduce maintenance costs
KjelROC Digestors, bringing robust design and innovation to traditional Digestion.
- All KjelROC Digestors offer Automatic programs, programmable temperature, time and alarm sounds.
- KjelROC Digestor Advanced with automatic or manual 3-step Motor Rack
- All KjelROC Digestors use reliable and carefully selected materials which reduces maintenance costs
Automatic Programs Saves Time
- Automatic programs make the KjelROC Digestors easy to use.
- Alarm signal and/or automatic cooling simplifies the surveillance of the process.
Automation Saves Time and Reduce Costs
KjelROC Digestors Advanced models saves even more time with fully automatic motor rack
Lower Maintenance Costs
All and Scrubbers built with high endurance materials. From high quality Borosilicate Glass to high quality EN 1.4404 Stainless steel.
Data Sheets for Download: