XLW (EC) Auto Tensile Tester
Model: XLW (EC)
Brand: Labthink – China
XLW (EC) Auto Tensile Tester can be used to measure tensile, peeling, deformation, tearing, heat sealing, adhesive, puncture force, opening force and low speed unwrapping force as well as other performance of plastic films, composite materials, soft package materials, plastic flexible tube, adhesives, adhesive tape, label stickers, medical plasters, release paper, protection films, combined caps, aluminium foil, diaphragm, back sheets, non-woven fabrics, rubber, paper, etc.
- Better than 0.5% of full scale effectively ensures accurate test results
- Support bidirectional testing modes including stretching and compression and test speed could be adjusted freely
- 8 independent test modes are available, including tensile strength, peeling force, tearing force, heat sealing and other performance test.
- Different test range of load cells and 7 distinct test speeds to meet different test requirements
- Pneumatic clamping system provides the even clamping force for specimen to ensure the accuracy of test results
- Intelligent designs of over-travel protection, overload protect, and automatic position reset for safe test operation
- Professional operating software support statistical analysis of group specimens, and export test results in different units
- Support LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic management of test results and test reports
XLW (EC) utilizes Labthink’s latest embedded computer system, with better performance than traditional single chip one.
- Embedded computer control system integrates control software with the instruments together
- Professional control system provides safer and more reliable data management as well as test operation
- The instrument can be easily operated by a mouse, a keyboard, and a monitor, without requiring a PC.
- The instrument is equipped with four USB ports and dual internet ports for convenient data transmission.
This instrument conforms to multiple standards including:
ISO 37, ASTM E4, ASTM D882, ASTM D1938, ASTM D3330, ASTM F88, ASTM F904, JIS P8113, GB 8808, GB/T 1040.1-2006, GB/T 1040.2-2006, GB/T 1040.3-2006, GB/T 1040.4-2006, GB/T 1040.5-2008, GB/T 4850-2002, GB/T 12914-2008, GB/T 17200, GB/T 16578.1-2008, GB/T 7122, GB/T 2790, GB/T 2791, GB/T 2792, GB/T 17590, QB/T 2358, QB/T 1130
This instrument is equipped with more than 100 grips for tests of more than 1000 materials. And customization is also available for special material tests. Examples of instrument applications:
|Extended Applications (Additional Accessories Required)|
|Load Cell Capacity||500 N (standard) 50 N (optional)|
|Accuracy||Better than 0.5% FS|
|Test Speed||Forward 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 mm/min|
Backward 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 500 mm/min
|Number of Specimens||1|
|Specimen Width||30 mm (Standard Grip)|
|50 mm (Optional Grip)|
|Clamping Way||Pneumatic Specimen Clamp|
|Gas Supply||Air(outside of supply scope)|
|Gas Supply Pressure||0.5 MPa ~ 0.7 MPa|
|Instrument Dimension||450 mm (L) x 450 mm (W) x 1410 mm (H)|
|Power Supply||AC 220V 50Hz|
|Net Weight||70 kg|
- Mainframe, Professional Software, LCD Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, Universal Grips and Pneumatic Clamping System
- Standard Pressure Roller, Test Plate, Sample Cutter, Customized Grips and Printer (compatible with PCL3 language)
- 1. The gas supply port of this instrument is Φ4mm PU Tubing;
2. Customers will need to prepare for gas supply.