W3/130 Water Vapor Transmission Rate Tester
Brand: Labthink – China
This instrument is based on the humidity sensor method, and is professionally applicable to the water vapor transmission rate test of film specimens. It is equipped with three individual test dishes, and the testing process is completely automatic and conforms to international standards.
- 3 identical or distinct specimens can be tested simultaneously with independent test results
- Equipped with high-precision humidity sensor to ensure accurate test result
- Wide range and high-precision of automatic temperature control to support various combinations of non-standard test conditions
- Convenient fast-access calibration port for temperature
- Reference film for fast and accurate calibration
W3/130 system adopts Labthink’s exclusive patent design of three diffusion cells integrated in one instrument for individual or multiple tests, which not only can test individually but also improve test efficiency by 3 times. It also utilizes the embedded computer control system that provides a better performance than traditional single chip system.
- 3 diffusion cells integrated in one instrument with lower space occupancy rate and higher test efficiency
- Embedded computer control system provides safer and more reliable data management as well as test operation
- The instrument can be easily operated by a standard LCD monitor, a keyboard and a mouse; without requiring a PC.
- The instrument is equipped with four USB ports and dual Internet ports for convenient input, output, and data transfer
The instrument is equipped with Labthink’s latest operating software, with user-friendly operating interface and intelligent data management functions. It also supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System, which ensures uniform management of test results and test reports.
- Status monitoring and intelligent reminding of sensor calibration ensure instrument in the best working condition
- Convenient Embedded help document
- English or Chinese operating language
- Multi-level account control for better data management and protection
- Intelligent guide for test process to avoid mistaken operations.
- One time value input and the system automatically gives data comparison after each test
- Calibration data recovery function to reduce mistaken operation affects.
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for better data management
Mount the pre-conditioned specimen between the dry and wet chambers. The humidity sensor located in the dry chamber analyzes humidity changes and calculates the time for humidity to increase from the lower preset value to the higher one. The water vapor transmission rate and water vapor transmission coefficient are consequently obtained by periodically system measurement and analysis.
This test instrument conforms to the following standards:
ISO 15106-1, ASTM E398, TAPPI T523, JIS K7129
This instrument is applicable to the determination of water vapor transmission rate of:
|Test Range||0.05 ~ 1000 g/m2·24h|
|Specimen Size||108 mm x 108 mm|
|Specimen Thickness||≤3 mm|
|Test Area||50 cm2|
|Temperature Range||15°C ~ 55°C (ambient temperature 23°C)|
|Humidity Range||0 ~ 100%RH|
|Number of Specimens||3 with independent test results|
|Gas Supply||Dry Air (outside of supply scope)|
|Port Size||Φ6 mm PU Tubing|
|Instrument Dimension||690 mm (L) x 350 mm (W) x 360 mm (H)|
|Power Supply||AC (85~264)V (47~63)Hz|
|Net Weight||55 kg|
- Mainframe, Professional Software, LCD Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, Vacuum Grease, Square Sample Template and Valve Set.
- Reference Film, Sample Cutter, Vacuum Grease, Printer (compatible with PCL3) and LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System
- 1. The gas supply port of the instrument is Φ6 mm PU tubing;
2. Customers will need to prepare for gas supply and distilled water(HPLC grade).