HST-H6 Heat Seal Tester
Brand: Labthink – China
HST-H6 Heat Seal Tester is based on the heat sealing method, and is professionally applicable to the determination of heat seal temperature, dwell time, and the pressure of various composite films to guide industrial production. The instrument adopts the specially designed heat sealing jaws, which completely conform to multiple national and international standards.
- Digital P.I.D. temperature control technology ensures the preset temperature to be reached rapidly without any fluctuation
- Top quality parts and components made by world famous brands are used to ensure reliable overall product performance
- Wide range control of temperature, pressure and time that meet various test conditions
- Anti-scald design provides safe operating environment
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer for the accuracy of test
HST-H6 Heat Seal Tester utilizes precision mechanical structure design. The aluminum-encapsulated heat sealing jaws ensure uniform heat spreading along the sealing surface; cylinder-controlled sealing jaws equally apply pressure upon test specimens; rapidly removable heating tube joints provide convenient operation.
- Aluminum-encapsulated sealing jaws provide even and uniform temperature for different sealing surfaces
- Dual underneath type of gas cylinders ensure stable pressure during the test process
- The heating tube joints can be easily installed or removed for rapid replacement
HST-H6 Heat Seal Tester adopts many practical designs and HST-H6 is the best choice for economical customers.
- Dual underneath and closed loop-type of gas cylinders ensure even pressure of sealing surface
- Standard sealing surface can meet the requirements for different specimen with distinct specifications
- Miniaturization design for convenient test operation
- Compact design and high reliability make this instrument a most economical testing instrument for the customer
HST-H6 Heat Seal Tester is composed of upper and lower heat sealing jaws. Before the test, preset the heat seal temperature, pressure and dwell time value, place the specimen in between the upper and lower jaws, and then press start button. The whole sealing process can be finished automatically.
This test instrument conforms to the following standards:
ASTM F2029, QB/T 2358, YBB 00122003
HST-H6 Heat Seal Tester is applicable to the determination of heatsealability of:
|Sealing Temperature||Room temperature ~ 300°C|
|Dwell Time||0.1~999.9 s|
|Sealing Pressure||0.05 MPa ~ 0.7 MPa|
|Sealing Area||150 mm x 10 mm (customization available)|
|Heating Mode||Single Heating Surface|
|Gas Supply Pressure||0.5 MPa ~ 0.7MPa (outside of supply scope)|
|Port Size||Φ6 mm PU Tubing|
|Instrument Dimension||290 mm (L) x 475 mm (W) x 298 mm (H)|
|Power Supply||AC 220V 50Hz|
|Net Weight||19 kg|