G2/130 Container Gas Permeability Tester
Brand: Labthink – China
This instrument is based on the differential pressure method, and professionally applicable to the determination of gas transmission rate of finished package containers. Test gases could be air, oxygen, nitrogen, and carbon dioxide, and testable containers include various bottles of carbonated drinks, juice, tea, as well as packages of edible oil, dairy products, washing supplies and metal containers.
- The GTRs of the whole hollow containers for distinct gases (air, O2, CO2, and N2) are available
- Patented structure design and test method effectively solve problems involving container tests
- 3 testing cells are available, and the average value of three specimens could be obtained at one operation
- Both inner and outer chambers of test containers are evacuated to ensure accurate and effective test data
- The system is controlled by computer and test process is automatic
- Professional operating software integrates intelligent operation with multi-function data analysis
- Equipped with RS232 port for convenient data transfer
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform management of test results and test reports
The pre-conditioned hollow container is mounted in the gas diffusion cell as to form a sealed barrier. The inner and outer chambers of container are evacuated firstly, followed by the evacuation of the entire cell. A flow of test gas is thereafter introduced into the evacuated outer chamber and a constant pressure difference is generated between two chambers. The gas permeates through the specimen from higher pressure side into the lower side. The gas permeability and other barrier properties of the specimen can be obtained by monitoring the pressure difference of inner chamber.
This test instrument is applicable to the determination of gas permeability of:
|Test Range||0.0001 ~ 1800 mL/pkg·day|
|Vacuum Resolution||0.1 Pa (standard)|
|Number of Specimens||1, 2 or 3|
|Test Temperature||Ambient Temperature (Standard)|
|Test Humidity||Closed Mode: 0%RH, 2%RH ~ 98.5%RH, 100%RH|
|Test Gas||O2, N2, and CO2 (outside of supply scope)|
|Gas Supply Pressure||0.4 MPa ~ 0.6 MPa|
|Port Size||Ф6 mm PU Tubing|
|Specimen Size||Max od. < Ф114 mm; height < 350 mm;
Bottle mouth: od. < Ф47 mm, id. > Ф9 mm;
Customization is available.
|Instrument Dimension||670 mm (L) x 490 mm (W) x 653 mm (H)|
|Power Supply||AC 220V 50Hz|
|Net Weight||50 kg|
- Mainframe, Professional Software, Vacuum Pump, Sample Sealant and Glass Filler
- Sample Sealant and Glass Filler
- 1. The gas supply port of the instrument is Φ6mm PU Tubing;
2. Customers will need to prepare for gas supply.