Inline High Shear Mixer from K&S Korea
The system equipment combining mixing with parts dedicated Mobile Cart and Controller.
Since it makes materials circulated, dispersed, and emulsified, High shear and Pumping coincide.
Since STATOR has 2 or 4 more than HOMO MIXER does, a more stronger dispersion and emulsification are possible.
In the case of 5HP or more, it is compatible with the existing tank.
Due to its dedicated cart, it has excellent mobility.
Hygienic design that allows being washable in one place (CIP).
The result can easily be discharged through a separate 3 Way Valve or Drain after dispersion.
The image shows a complete unit consisting of the mixer (mainbody), a cart, a controller and a hopper with the pipe connection. The mixer (main body) is also available separately.
Inline High Shear Mixer
Inline High Shear Mixer is a versatile and multipurpose mobile high shear mixer designed for the production of fine emulsion and fine dispersion. The machine can be delivered with a mobile stainless steel trolley which makes it very mobile and a stainless steel hopper and fittings.
- High efficiency operation as it rotates substances for dispersion and to emulsification
- Stronger dispersion and emulsification than homogenous mixers via two or four more stators.
- Compatible with original tanks (over 1h.p) and good portability Hygienic plan, available for in situ cleaning
- Testing can easily be conducted for expensive raw materials with high added-value.
- Available remnant drainage after dispersion
- Motor: Better, more powerful AC motor that is quiet at high viscosity
- Controller: RPM control and safety loaded. High quality digital display Inverter.
- Powerful Shear force made by delicate gap: Particle dispersion and emulsification are managed through multi-layered stators maintaining fine gaps with rotors spinning at high speed in a relatively short retention time.
The INLINE MIXER offers excellent dispersion effects with 2 4 rotors and stators (depending on the model) which rotate in high speed for repeated pumping and circulation. The INLINE MIXER of K&S Company has the proven quality, and is widely used in emulsification and dispersion processes by chemical, food, ink and electric parts companies.
- For Tanks: Tank drains are connected to the inline mixer’s injection port, and discharge port hoses are connected to the tank for increased overall dispersion efficiency.
- Inline Mixing System: A combination system with stuffed hoppers and asy-to- carry carts is used by many companies as research laboratory pilot equipment
STAGE refers to the number of ROTOR&STATOR.
Diameter S in Inlet / outlet port is Sanitary Inch.
Capacity is the water-based maximum capacity of the Batch Process when the machine is connected with
Hopper or tank. It is a different concept with Flow rate.
Please contact us for a higher version of a model.
SPEED can be changed depending on the material or the process.