BT-9300HT Laser Particle Size Analyzer
Brand: Bettersize – China
BT-9300HT laser particle size analyzer is an instrument with excellent performance, it introduces high quality semiconductor laser with high power, long life and good monochromaticity; by adopting a specially designed large size and high sensitivity photoelectric detector array which manufactured by large scale integrated circuit technology; using two ways of sample inflow: centrifugal circulating pump and small volume cell; using the Mie theory and data processing mode with various distribution models; adopting various advanced technology and manufacturing process, such as high precision data transmission and processing circuit, thus the instrument has characteristics of accuracy, reliability, rapid test, good repeatability, simple operation etc, is a new generation of particle size analyzer that sets laser technology, computer technology and optoelectronic technology in one.
- Size Range: 0.1-716 um
- Sample Inflow Method: External peristaltic circulating and dispersing system
- Repeatability: <1% (CRM D50)
- Accuracy: <1% (CRM D50)
- Measuring Principle: Mie scattering theory
- Laser: optical fiber semiconductor laser
- Operation System: Win XP/ Win 7
- Connection Port: USB or RS232
- Photodetector: 80
- Ultrasonic Power: 50 W
- Tank Capacity: 500 ml
- Circulating Flowrate: 1500 ml / min
- Small Volume Cell Capacity: 20 ml (optional)
- Small Volume Cell Agitating Speed: 120 rpm (optional)
- Voltage: 220V, 50/60 Hz
- Outer Dimension: 720*300*280mm
- By adopting advanced forming process, the instrument has compact structure, beautiful appearance and easy maintenance; by using the latest anti-interference technology, the instrument has better electrical stability and lower failure rate.
- Calibration accuracy : all instruments are passed calibration based on the standard sample, which fully guarantee the accuracy of the instrument’s test results. Meanwhile, the standard sample is provided along with the instrument, users can check the accuracy of the instrument at any time, avoid any losses brought by inaccurate results which are caused by drifting of the instrument, voltage fluctuation etc.
- Two sample inflow ways: small volume cell and circulating pump; circulating pump is suitable for samples whose medium is water; small volume cell is suitable for samples whose medium is organic solvent. The two ways can be switched conveniently and quickly.
- Uniquely designed peristalsis circulating& dispersing system (BT-601). The system includes the ultrasonic disperser (which can run with empty cup), peristalsis centrifugal circulating pump, electronic timer, motor stirrer etc. Advantage of peristalsis centrifugal circulating pump is that particles are isolated with outside environment, this is useful especially for testing fragile particles. Full stainless steel casing makes the system durable in use.
- Unique small volume cell system: the system includes 20ml small volume cell and vertical electric mixer (Bettersize patent). It is ideal for organic solvent to be medium and precious samples. The most important thing is that the small volume cell system and circulating system can be switched conveniently (Bettersize patent).
- Adopting the high quality semiconductor laser, its wavelength is 635nm, power is 3 milliwatt, and service life can reach 25,000 hours. 80 photoelectric detectors ensure the accuracy of test.
- Powerful software, friendly interface, easy operation, it has multiple languages, which can be easily switched; the test results can be converted into Excel, word or graphic format; test report can be freely edited, can easily add user’s information to test report; system stores hundreds of optical parameters of material, almost covers all common samples, ensure that test results are accurate and reliable; report has English and Chinese version, total 14 formats, which can be chosen at any time.
- Non-metal powder: calcium carbonate, talcum powder, kaolin, zirconium silicate, wollastonite, graphite, konilite , tourmaline, mica, barite, gypsum, bentonite, diamond, quartz, diatomite, feldspar, tremolite, clay, garnet, vermiculite, titanium pigment, etc.
- Metal powder: aluminum powder, iron powder, magnesium powder, molybdenum powder, copper powder, zinc powder, rare metal powder and various alloy powders etc.
- Other powders: pharmaceutical , pesticide, abrasive, food, cement, ceramics, soil, pigment, scientific research & teaching, oil exploration, geological analysis, the river sediment, electronic materials, chemical materials, military materials, battery materials, various of emulsion, coating, etc.