- MED-01 Medical Packaging Tester is professionally applicable to the determination of force properties of various medical packaging materials, with high precision (better than 0.5% of full scale) and multiple test ranges. The instrument is designed with 16 independent test modes and bidirectional test mode of stretching and compression, which can meet various test requirements.
- XLW (B) Auto Tensile Tester can be used to measure the physical mechanical properties of plastic films, laminated materials, adhesives, adhesive tapes, adhesive bandage (plaster), release paper, protection films, leather, rubber and paper fiber, etc. It can perform test items of tensile, peeling, deformation, tearing, heat seal, adhesive and open force, etc.
- XLW (EC) Auto Tensile Tester can be used to measure tensile, peeling, deformation, tearing, heat sealing, adhesive, puncture force, opening force and low speed unwrapping force as well as other performance of plastic films, composite materials, soft package materials, plastic flexible tube, adhesives, adhesive tape, label stickers, medical plasters, release paper, protection films, combined caps, aluminium foil, diaphragm, back sheets, non-woven fabrics, rubber, paper, etc.
- Different ranges of load cells and 7 distinct test speeds to meet different test requirements
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer with menu interface, PVC operation panel and large LCD display
- Intelligent designs of over-travel protection, overload protection, automatic position reset and power failure memory for safe test operation
- Professional operating software supports statistical analysis of group specimens, superposition analysis of test curves and historical data comparison functions as well as multi-functions of parameter setting, printing, inquiry, clear and calibration, etc